Search This Blog

Thursday 17 March 2011

Casting a Podcast!

Recently read 'Podcasts in Education: Let Their Voices Be Heard' by Debra Sprague and Cynthia Pixley, and after the lesson on podcasting have decided what better way to talk about my new discovery, then to podcast a review on the article. I do apologise for the quality, I am experiencing technical difficulties with my vocals (I have the flu)...  

I hope you enjoy listening as much as I have enjoyed making this treat for you!
I found Garage Band a great program to use, there is a lot of functions that I don't think i'll ever use however I'd rather have them and not need them then need them and not have them... I always enjoy exploring all the sound effects and tricks so hopefully as time progresses my podcasts in the future will be more polished...

References-
Sprague, D. and Pixley, C. (2008). 'Podcasts in Education: Let Their Voices Be Heard', Computers in the Schools, 25: 3, 226 — 234
Retrieved from website; http://pdfserve.informaworld.com/524559__906683598.pdf

Brought to you by Garage Band...

No comments:

Post a Comment