Search This Blog

Thursday 10 March 2011

Blogs Ahoy!!

Welcome to the first of many of my blogs!

My name is Neets and I am currently enrolled at university in the second year, of a Bachelor of Education/Primary. 
After a long and irksome journey that you can call my previous career in sales and finance, I finally found my calling... Teaching! Following an extended working holiday in the paradise of Port Douglas, I dragged my fiance back to Sydney where I am climbing the mountain that is known as university, in order to live out my passion for teaching. 
Although it has been a while since participating in study I am coming to grips with it all (I should being that I am now in my second year), and look forward to all the enriching experiences and knowledge gained in order to be able to call myself a life long learner!

Please enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment