Search This Blog

Thursday 9 June 2011

The Final Frontier!

I would just like to thank all my readers. Below is my action plan for the future...


I plan to continue with my blogs so that I can reflect upon my development and also to create a e-portfolio in the future.
I am committed to taking risks when it comes to unfamiliar technologies and down the track re-purposing any devices or programs in the classroom.
I plan on keeping up to date by networking and collaborating with peer pre-service teachers as well as online communities, twitter delioius..
I want to work on my collaborative wiki in order to share ideas, lessons and equipment in order to have a pool of resources that those involved can draw upon and instead of having a garage full of hardcopy books ect that people list what they have and can borrow from others. 



In the process of uploading a Vodcast so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment